Thursday, July 9, 2015

New England Associates Has Great Reviews!




More than 50 million people suffer from hair loss or thinning hair in the U.S. alone. With all of the creams, gadgets and quick fix solutions developed for hair restoration, you would think this staggering statistic would begin to decline. Unfortunately not...

At New England Associates, we take your hair loss seriously and offer nothing but the best solutions for hair loss and thinning hair. In business since 1982, our company offers an expert staff of hair loss professionals with more than 30 years of experience and revolutionary technologies for the ultimate in hair restoration. So, what are people saying about us? Read our reviews from actual clients of New England Associates below.

Dear NEA,
"I want to thank you for all the help that you have given me in the last couple of months. I'm sure you remember all the questions and skepticism I had when I first came into your office. Thanks to the patience of you and your staff, I was finally able to feel comfortable and assured that my new hair would be as natural looking as before."
- J.T.

Dear NEA,
"Just a few lines to say 'I love ya'. My hair looks and feels terrific and no one knows what I've done..."
- J.M.

Dear NEA,
"As a loyal customer of New England Associates® for approximately five years, I wanted to let you know how pleased I am with the service I have become accustomed to from all members of your organization. I am also pleased with the products that you offer and the knowledge of your experienced consultants.

I am also impressed with the emphasis that you place on maintaining high customer satisfaction levels with your clients... It has always been my experience when purchasing a product, what you need to consider is the service after the initial sale. I would be most happy to recommend New England Associates® to any of your prospective clients based on service and consideration that I have received from you and your staff."
- J.L.


Watch these video testimonials:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JINcYzc7K8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYJpiO3BbgE  (Invisistrand client)


Here at NEA, we are committed to finding the right process for you and putting the problems of hair loss behind you, once and for all! Arrange your FREE microscopic hair and scalp examination today! Call us at 1-866-424-7782 or visit our website at HairStart.com

New England Associates is social! LIKE us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/NEAHairStart

“Look as Good as You Feel!”
Call New England Associates® today. Make New England Associates® Your First Step To A Better Looking Future!

Since 1982 New England Associates® has known hair loss is as individual as you are. New England Associates® offers all of the procedures that work to repair, replace, restore, and grow hair. We are members of the American Hair Loss Council and the Better Business Bureau. Locations include Wakefield, MA and Manchester, NH. Our hair restoration options include hair and scalp treatments, non-medical hair replacement, laser hair therapy treatments, hair transplants and shampoos and vitamins for fine and thinning hair. 

SOURCE: http://www.hairstart.com/testimonials.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment