Monday, February 27, 2017

What do People Think of New England Associates®?



For 35 years, New England Associates® has been a household name in the New England area for hair replacement and hair restoration.  New England Associates® credits their lasting success to professionalism, knowledge, cutting-edge technology, and the best in client care. With such a long history, there's no doubt many people have had something to say about their experience with NEA. Check out some of our favorite feedback below.

"Now I’m in the process of regaining hair I had lost and am very happy with the results. I like this company for many reasons including that they take the time to explain why I am losing hair. They are friendly, supportive and offer more options than other companies." R.H.

] ] ]

"Everyone has complimented me on how nice I look... Thanks for helping me renew my confidence in my appearance. It is a big asset, personally and professionally." - A.A.

] ] ]

"I would be most happy to recommend New England Associates® to any of your prospective clients based on service and consideration that I have received from you and your staff." - J.L.

] ] ]

"New England Associates® has given me the confidence I have been searching for to go out into the world with a head of hair that isn't only natural looking, but also beautiful." -  J.F.

] ] ]

"After my pregnancy I noticed hair falling out every day. I was scared and didn't know what to do. I called New England Associates® and found them understanding and considerate. They explained why I was experiencing hair loss and showed me how to resolve the problem. I started with the HairStart products and laser and started noticing less hair loss right away. After a few months I could see additional growth and am very happy with my results. I would recommend anyone with the same problems to call them as soon as they notice the hair loss" - K.H.

] ] ]

These are just a handful of examples of what you can expect from your experience at New England Associates®.  Since 1982, we've been helping Men and Women "Look as Good as They Feel", which isn't possible without continually producing great results and amazing transformations. If you are suffering from hair loss or thinning hair, feel confident in contacting New England Associates® for a free hair and scalp exam. Together we can help determine the right solution for your unique hair loss situation, from non-surgical options like Laser Hair Therapy to surgical options like Micro-Follicular Hair Transplantation.  No one chooses to lose their hair, but you can choose to gain it back.



New England Associates® we offer the latest solutions for men and women suffering from hair loss. With over 30 years in the hair industry, we have proven to find each client a solution that suits their needs and gives them their desired results. From Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation to HairStart® Laser Hair Therapy, our procedures are guaranteed to make you Look As Good As You Feel! ™ To learn more about us, our hair loss solutions and read client testimonials, visit our website at www.hairstart.com or call 1-866-HairStart

Disclaimer: As with all procedures, results may vary.  Whether or not these procedures will have the intended results will be determined in your private evaluation with your hair loss consultant.


No comments:

Post a Comment